Thursday, March 8, 2012

time to pinch pennies.


hello loves. i know it's been a bit quiet here on the blog. midterms have crept up on me along with the fatigue bug. however i am loving the weather. lately i have been pinching my pennies for my upcoming trip to california with some good old friends to see the wonderfully talented roger waters perform the wall. i can not express my excitement. i really should be sedated. **maybe if i'm lucky enough david gilmour will make a special appearance. i can only hope** so there will be a lot of canned soup and walking in my life so i can save up enough to have a kick ass trip.


footnote: i know that kony 2012 has been floating around everywhere on the internet..but just in case you missed it. here is the link 




have you inspired yourself today..

No comments:

Post a Comment